Job Title: YouTube Hosts & Content Creators (Remote)
Reports to: Marketing Director
Canuck Tunes is searching for team players. They would like to connect with multiple YouTube Hosts & Content Creators from across Canada who can bring their creativity from their local bar bands and music scene and share high-quality video content for Canuck Tunes Radio’s YouTube and other social media channels.
The candidates must enjoy the bar scene and speak with local artists to
create videos and work with similar minds across Canada to generate top-to-bottom videos, which will involve writing, interviewing, and presenting on camera or with voiceover.
The ideal candidate has video editing and production experience, including on-camera and voiceover work. This role will highlight Canuck Tunes’ music artists, bands, festivals, etc., by producing, editing and uploading multiple videos to Canuck Tunes Radio YouTube Channel and Facebook weekly.
* Meet with Canuck team via Zoom every 2nd Thursday of each month.
The following skills will help;
* Develop a monthly video content calendar.
* Coordinate video shoots by organizing outreach to partners and securing visuals and video for Canuck Tunes’ social media channels (YouTube, Instagram Stories & Reels, Facebook Stories and TikTok)
* Serve as a spokesperson for Canuck Tunes Radio by appearing on camera in various YouTube series or providing voiceovers.
* Creative mind with a flair for visual storytelling.
* A sense of humour.
* Please send a cover letter, EP, or portfolio with a video sample (no more than 5 minutes) highlighting what interests you about radio broadcasting.
* This position is for a one-year term and is perfect for creative radio or television students looking to build upon their resume. It also offers a great work opportunity.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.